Benefits of working for us
Our organisation does not just care for the children and young people placed with us, but also its employees. Internal promotion and career advancement has always been a cornerstone of our success. We provide best-in-class training and support, where you can learn first hand from some of the care sector’s best practitioners and being part of an expanding organisation you can expect plenty of opportunities to develop your career. As well as offering competitive salaries we firmly believe that by employing positive staff this results in positive outcomes for our young people which is why we offer
- Increased annual leave for 100% attendance
- For staff working with young people free meals, snacks & drinks all day
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme to take care of the little people
- A cycle to work scheme to encourage wellbeing
- Contributory pension scheme
- An industry leading training and induction program
- A contribution of £250 to celebrate any staff team being rated as Outstanding by Ofsted.
- A paid for staff meal for all Homes at Christmas.
- A free monthly prize draw for staff
- A staff referral reward scheme for those who refer a new recruit to the Company
- Health cash plan
- Access to a free, confidential, Employee Assistance Programme
If you want to make a difference, support children in achieving their potential, get paid to engage children and young people in activities, be a positive role model and be part of an organisation that cares about its employees then a career with Hexagon Care Services could be for you.