HR & Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £17,000 to £19,500 per annum
Closing Date: 25/01/19
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Administrator to join our busy HR department based at our Head Office in Preston. As a Recruitment and HR Administrator you will be providing proactive HR and Recruitment administration support ensuring work is carried out to the highest quality in a timely and accurate manner.
Experience of working in a HR/Recruitment department is desirable however more importantly is your previous administration experience, good IT skills and excellent communication skills. You will also have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to work under pressure. This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone who would like to progress their career in HR.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar administrative role within a busy environment
- Experience of inputting data into HR or similar systems where attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of working within a recruitment or HR environment
- Experience of inputting transactional HR or recruitment processes and running reports on an integrated HR/Payroll system
- Evidence of being able to plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- An ability to build rapport quickly with a wide range of people
For more details, please call Jo on 0333 600 6603.